The history about the company LEISINGER
1950 COMPANY FOUNDATION
The company LEISINGER comes from the forge Eckerlin (founded in 1910), which also operated trailer construction since 1936.
Acquisition and purchase of the new company premises in Neuenburg am Rhein. Trailers and truck bodies are manufactured, mainly custom-made on customer request.
The vehicle construction company is outsourced and leased. LEISINGER is transforming itself into a supplier to the industry.
The company founder Hans Leisinger dies.
After the death of H.-A. Leisinger lead Irma Leisinger and her granddaughter Elisabeth Leisinger continue the company
Transition of business operations to today's LEISINGER Deutschland GmbH
2009 - 2013
LEISINGER is transforming itself from a craftsmanship to an industrial enterprise. Robot welding systems, 3-D construction and SAP is introduced. Certificates ISO 9001 and ISO 3834-2 are successfully obtained.
The relocation of the company headquarters is decided and thus the foundation stone for sustainable growth is laid.
The first project with product FMEA is successfully started. The CNC machining is newly equipped. 2 multi-spindle machines incl. feeding and removal systems are procured.
A subsidiary for charging systems is established.
Optical wave measuring machine and BDE system are put into operation
Groundbreaking ceremony of the new premises
The first production starts in the new production hall. The move begins
Relocation of the company headquarters. Due to considerable growth, production is now being carried out at the old and the new company headquarters.
Another production hall is planned.
Production starts in the new production hall. We now manufacture at 3 locations.
The subsidiary INVENTION2Go is integrated as a brand of LEISINGER Deutschland GmbH in order to meet the rapidly growing market.